Sunday, July 7, 2013

National Weather Service Photo Contest

As many know I am a huge weather weenie especially when it comes to winter weather!  With that in mind when the summer rolls around I just suck it up and get through the 8-12 week period until fall.  The National Weather Service in Taunton had a summer photo contest.  Basically what it was you submit your summer photo scene to there FB page then they would choose the best 20 photos to be put into an Album where the followers of there FB page would "Like" there favorite photos.  After a period of time the 3 photos that had the most likes would be the winners!  I submitted one of my sunset photos of the light and was able to take home 1st place!  My photo was the cover page for the National weather service FB page, twitter page and local climate page for the entire month of June!  The winners also get to take a tour of the NWS in Taunton!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment