Friday, November 22, 2013

Holidays Are Here Again!

I hope this post finds all of my followers doing well!  Just a reminder to everyone my photos are available for purchase!  I don't  post many photos on the blog here anymore, it is kind of a process, instead I put my work up on my flickr page!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scituatenoreaster/

If you look through the different sets you will see that each photo has a tag for example Light #25 or SS#35.  If you see something you like feel free to email me at stewie9279@gmail.com to get started on the order!

Also the 2014 Scituate Light Calendar is hot off the presses and makes a great gift!

Prices are as follows:

5x7 photo in 8x10 mat $30

8x10 photo in 11x14 mat $35

13x19 photo in 18x24 mat$75

(3) 5x7 photos in 10x20 frame $85

Scitaute Light Calendar (1 year 2014) $35

Right now I have several of all the Items listed above all printed and ready to sell!  If you are in the Scituate area and would like to see my work email me and we could arrange to meet and you could pick something and have it same day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment